The Addiction Centre aims to:
- Bridge the gap between addiction and physical/ psychiatric treatment services.
- Provide a bio-psycho-social assessment.
- Provide a treatment and referral service that encourages patients to be active participants in their treatment and take responsibility for their overall well-being.
- Provide a multi-dimensional model of care to meet the needs of our patients.
- Teach and train health care professionals about concurrent disorders.
- Evaluate assessments and interventions using standardized evaluation tools.
Scope of Service:
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 08:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Assessment Clinics: Available at various times Monday to Friday.
- Individual and Group Therapy: Available at various times Monday to Friday